The Magical Book of my PotterMom


I have never seen a book that is so big, heavy, and with loads of photos and collectibles.

One morning, my PotterMom came home carrying a bloody-red book that seemed so enchanted the way I looked at the cover and fonts.  My Mom looked so HAPPY and in LOVE as she handed to me this spectacular book.  I almost fell when I carried the book because it was heavy for my age. 
Harry Potter Film Wizardry by Warner Brothers Ent. Inc. 2010

My eyes almost got out of their sockets when I have read “Harry Potter Film Wizardry: From the Creative Team behind the Celebrated Movie Series.”  My heart pumped so fast because I was so excited to explore the pages with my PotterMom.  The title on the cover was designed with 6 photos around it:  Hermione, Harry, Ron, Professor Snape, He-who-must-not-be-named, and Professor Dumbledore.  The whimsical scrapbook style and glossy texture fashioned with different fonts made it really enchanted.  We have felt magic in the every page of it by gliding our hands along the smooth surface of behind-the-scenes photos, titles, and movie trivia that were untold. The must-read parts were: the Foreword by Dan, Rupert, and Emma; The Introduction and Producer’s Diary of Mr. David Heyman; the Production Designer’s Notebook, and many more. The movie collectibles reproduced tickled our hearts with full of pleasure: 
The Acceptance Letter from Hogwarts
The Borgin and Burkes' Auction Catalogue
The Advance Potion-Making by Libatius Borage
The 422nd Quidditch World Cup Programme
The Yule Ball Invitation Programme
The Educational Decrees
The Ministry of Magic Identity Card
The Weaslys' Wizard Wheezes Product Catalogue
The Candy Boxes from Honeydukes
and the most AWESOME MAP in the World, "The Marauder's Map" by Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs

That afternoon, we were thinking of replacing our laptop with new wallpaper. We came up playing by taking hundreds of photos of the book.  Out of the hundred shots, these were the few chosen I really wanted to share to my fellow PotterKids: 


Gorgeous J.K. Rowling's Signature at the Top
Sample Potions Stickers
Harry Potter's Handsome Transformation
The Weaslys' Wizard Wheezes
The Sketch of  Diagon Alley
My Harry Potter Scarf Key-chain (Voldemort likes it!) 
Me with Harry Potter Film Wizardry Book
Me with Marauder's Map - "Mischief Managed"

My mom brought this book for $39.99 (Php 1,675) but the prize was worth the buy.  A few weeks ago, she got carried away with the news that the 2nd Film wizardry book will be released in October.  It was said that this will contain “Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 removable images.”  We are so excited for its release in our Country so that we can immerse once more to the spectacular world of Harry Potter.  





* Photos from Harry Potter Film Wizardry: Warner Brothers Ent. Inc., 2010













1 comment:

  1. Hi! pretty girl nice story, by the way do you have PotterDad?

    ReplyDelete

You can comment by choosing anonymous or the type of account you are logged-in. Feel free to share your stories and feelings now. Gamsahamnida (Thank You)